Kagabi, di mo ako pinatulog mula 1AM hanggang 5AM :) Yes, mana ka sakin, baliktad ang araw nati. :) So ipinasa kita kay Tita Sharon mo nung 5am na at natulog ako ng hanggang alas dies although syempre may interlude doon ng pagpapadede sa'yo.. Wala kase ang papa mo, pumunta da Manila kahapon ng gabi kaya tayo lang dalawa sa kuwarto.
Today, ayan ka na naman sa crib mo, flailing your arms and raising your two feet. Nakaidlip ka na kaninang pinadede kita pero medyo gumalaw ako ng konti at may langgam sa crib mo, ayun, nagising ka tuloy. We played a little today. I tickled your cheeks and you keep giving me your wide cute smile. Now mejo umiiyak ka na kase tinatype ko ito... lol.. but you are such a good baby. Di ka gaano mareklamo.. okay, anjan na ang mama...
formerly Diabetes and Me but now, I have converted it to chronicle my journey with my baby whom I planned to call Xamyrrh (pronounced "summer") Dawn. ... but I have now called RAYMIE XAMYRRH as he is a big little boy, born via c-section last July 29, 2011.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI
Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...
-
My dearest Xami, Today your cousins Giel, Jelyrr, Yzel, Tito Gerry, and Tita Julie came to have lunch with us. It is your little homecomin...
-
I started you on Valproic Acid today because your spasms have been very strong, and came in clusters that are too frequent. I hope this med...
-
We went to Bagabag today. Papa and Mama had to go to the Dome to meet with Dr. Macalinao and other people. Tita Sharon came with us to bab...
No comments:
Post a Comment