Thursday, April 14, 2011

SUGAR SCARE

My blood glucose measurements are too high today--up to 165, and my BP went up to 130/110.  And you Xamyrrh keeps kicking at me.  I hope it only means you're becoming strong there and not because you are in distress.  I don't think I can bear losing you. Let's pray that our good Lord would hold us together longer and that you will be born healthy and that I would be there to take you in my arms and care for you until the day you don't need me anymore.  Your dad is in Manila trying to take a exam for his course.  I know he misses you and me already.  We love you so much, our sweetheart!  Please hang in there... we'll see you in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...