Tuesday, February 14, 2012

IN A SUITE

We are checked in at a nice room at the SIL-P GH. Xami wasn't feeling good today.  Flying to Mindanao tomorrow.  He was clingy and crying a lot this morning.  It was good that he started to feel better as the day progressed.  It was probably the tiredness!  It wasn't a joke going and coming back to and from Nansiakan and then be on the road again for Manila.  It was a long drive at that what with his papa taking 8 hours from NV to MLA. :) Still Xami is a good boy.  Funny though because I let him taste Lomi soup that his papa bought from the UBE House in E. Rodriguez and he wanted to drink all of it like when I stop to spoon some more, he cries.  The same thing happened when we went to Solano at Balai Gloria's and I let him have a taste of Crab and Corn soup.  It seems I won't have any problem feeding him with veges. Well, we'll see, shan't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...