Sunday, July 24, 2011

Panicky

It's 2:38AM and I was finishing up Deuteronomy 2 when I felt a crashing pain on my chest and upper to mid-abdomen.  I asked your dad to go get the stethoscope from grammie so I could listen to your heartbeat.  I was only able to count 100bpm so I did it again, but same result.  After a few minutes, I counted again, and it was barely 90.  What in the world is wrong with you now? Please be okay... I am begging the Lord to let me know if I need to wake dad up to take us to the hospital.  You are still moving a lot and that should be a good sign but it might also be because you are in distress.   I hope you are not.  I feel fine so I am hoping you're okay in there.

iloveyou, Xami
mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...