Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 8: An exhausting day

My dearest Xami,

Today your cousins Giel, Jelyrr, Yzel, Tito Gerry, and Tita Julie came to have lunch with us. It is your little homecoming lunch.  Of course Auntie Sarah and Ate Brianna came a day ahead.  We had spaghetti and baked chicken and of course all you did was sleep through it. And you are so adorable!  You also did not make any fuss.  Lola Medy Lolo Robert, Tita Justine and Tito RD were also in attendance, as well as Kuya Jaeger and Tita Nards.  Lola Medy cuddled you again and you slept like the good baby that you are until the afternoon.

In the PM, more cousins came.  Rana, Rizel and their mom, Mives, Tita Precy, Tito Randy and Lola Tessie also came. We had dinner together.  Inulam natin ang manok na dala ni Kuya Giel mo. :)  Si Tita Sharon, kawawa naman, kase lagi na lang siya ang naghuhugas ng mga plato. 

Today, wala ka talagang ginawa kundi matulog to the point na nagresearch na ako kung normal ba yun kase gumigising ka para dumede tapos tulog na naman. Pero normal daw.

Pumunta rin tayo sa Doctor mo at nanggigil siya sa'yo.  Niyakap ka niya ng pagkahigpit.  She told us, you are so worth the wait... of course she is soooo right!

Last night, I was watching you sleep and I was so overwhelmed by my love for you, I cried and cried as I pray that may the Lord watch over you even if I won't be able to be the perfect mother that you, my darling boy, deserves. 

I was watching you again tonight...and you are so adorable. I changed your nappy once at 10 o'clock then I was gonna feed you pero antok na antok ka, at ang cute cute mo. Ayaw mong kinukumutan ang kamay mo, gusto mo nasa ibabaw ito ng kumot. 

I love you my dearest Xami...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...