Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a loud shout

Hi Xami,  you shouted really loud today.  I lay you down in your crib and you were wriggling and squirming and boxing the air and making all kinds of noises, then you shouted, looked at me and smiled your sweetest smile.  I actually have flu, my head., muscles, joints, eyes are all aching and your dad is in Manila, and lola Lina, and tita Miriam also have the flu, so it's only the two of us.  You are a good baby though, you slept most of the day and did not give me any tantrums.  I also read to you a little bit today and showed you pictures.  You looked at them as if you understand what they are... maybe you do, in your own baby way.  You are so cute reacting happily on every colorful page that i turn in front of you.

Tomorrow, I'm going to cut your nails really short because last week, you started to suck on your mittens.  I'm going to not put your mittens anymore.. ang laki mo na kase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...