Wednesday, June 8, 2011

33 weeks 4 days

Yes, that's how old you are today:  33 weeks and 4 days.  You can actually come out now and you'll be okay, but not yet, stay in there a while longer although there is nothing I want more than to hold you in my arms right now. Last week, before tita jenilyn and ate chloe went home, I asked your dad and jenilyn to remove the bookshelf from our bedroom so we can bring in the chest of drawers for us to put your things in. I just put in your lampin, your onesies and some mittens there.  I also prepared your bag so we can just grab it and go when we need to get to the hospital.

I am so excited to see you already!  :) You keep kicking at my ribs and it kind of hurts sometimes but that is okay.  I love it when you're moving a lot.  It reassures me that you are okay!

Iloveyou, my Xami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...