Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hospital Bag

Hi Xami, your dad, tita Sharon and I went to Solano today to buy groceries for Saturday.  Your uncles Gerry, Lee and Brian, and Aunts Sarah, Julie, and Meriam and your cousins Kuya Giel, ate Jelyrr, ate Lhyzel, Kuya Gyhzler, ate Ashlee, and Ate Brianna will be here for dinner in remembrance of your Lolo Longcoy.  Too bad you will not be able to see and know him.  You would love him I'm sure!  He would be giving you piggy back rides if he's here.  But he went to heaven already and you are yet to be born.  Still, I will try my best to let you know him at least even if only in pictures and stories.

So anyway, I am slowly completing your hospital bag. I bought you your first newborn diapers today, your milkbath, your baby soap and other stuff that you will need. I have added these to the bag that I have packed up for you.  Your lolo Bagly has sent you clothes from the US. They're second hand, but they're so cute and you will surely look so cute in them.

I could not sleep again today because I have slept for the good part of the afternoon after we came back from Solano. And you, you keep reminding me that you're there (as if I'd forget :) by kicking at me mercilessly. :) That's okay, sweetheart.  I love it when you kick, as long as you're not kicking at my bladder, as it is so difficult for me to get out of bed now that you've grown so big in my tummy.  Your Papa usually helps me but he's already off to Dreamland so no help for me there.

I gotta try to sleep though... Iloveyou, and really can't wait to see you already... :) 4-6 more weeks, and you'll be out here... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...