Sunday, August 14, 2011

2nd Sunday

Last Sunday, I was so excited to get you to church (and maybe to show you off?) hehehe, that I just closed the door behind us without taking the key with us.  But I did not worry cuz I have left a duplicate at your lola's.  Well, to make the story short, she left the key to our keyboard inside our house!  I got a bit irritated with your lola because the reason for duplicates are to be left to another person's care so that in cases like this, there would be an extra key to borrow.  Anyway, there was no key so your dad just kicked the door and today we could not go to church because there was no way we could lock the door.  We have no money yet to buy a new lock.  The old lock was not working too well anyway, so it is really high time to get a new one.  Yup, so we did not go to church today but you slept through it, make cute noises and cried hungrily from time to time.  You are getting really really cute.

Your attitude is changing too.  You cry louder now, and longer too.  You also stay awake longer and that is good although hopefully you'd stay asleep longer at night. 

My surgical incision is so sore today and my tooth is so aching it is giving me a terrible headache.  Even so, I went with your dad to the prayer meeting and prayed about a lot of things.  I especiallya sked our dear Lord to watch over you and let you grow in the knowledge of Him... that He would give us guidance and wisdom to guide your growing up in the right path the leads to Him.

I love you my dear Xami.

This morning, Tita Jocelyn and Tita Violy came to visit you at 7AM.  Tita Sharon, and your lola alternated carrying you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...