Sunday, August 7, 2011

your first Sunday

Today is the first Sunday, well, not really, since we were in the hospital on July 31st and that was a Sunday, but today is the first Sunday that you went to church or rather that I brought you to church. Your daddy thank the Lord in public for giving you to us.  We love you so much, our beloved Xami.  I was watching you sleeping in your crib and you are just so adorable.  You are sucking on your lips and you look so cute. 

This afternoon, your uncle Lee came to see you.  And also to confess something not so good that he did in Nansiakan.  Your grammie Lina looked so forlorn upon hearing uncle Lee's confession.  She begged him to be like your grandpa Longcoy who had never given her any problem or cause for embarrassment.  I pray dear Xami that you will grow up a God-fearing, humble, respectful and respectable smart adult who will be someone that will make me proud.  I'm not saying you be perfect, just someone who is smart enough not to let himself be influenced by bad friends, substances like alcohol, or pride.  This is my one prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...