Monday, August 29, 2011

2nd Doctor's visit

Hi Mahal ko, we went to the doctor today for your routine check up but I didn't know that they were going to give you a hepa B shot as well.  You were a good boy though, you only cried a little and then fell asleep right away.  I told Dr. Bunuan about the posturing you do of arching your back and neck and going so stiff and your eyeballs rolling up or going cross-eyed and she wants us to have you undergo an electroencephalogram and a cranial ultrasound.  You are also to take a medicine for your reflux but your dad could not find it in any of the pharmacies in town.  I so hope nothing is the matter with you.  I could not bear it if there is something wrong with your brain.  I begged the Lord for a normal results although we have yet to take you to undergo the procedures because we have no money.

Today you ran out of clothes to wear so I dressed you in a purple shirt that was from your lolo Bagly and you look so funny because it was a girl's sweatshirt. :)  You are cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...