Monday, September 12, 2011

alone again

Yup, it's just you and me again for three days and four nights. Your dad has a Paratext training in Manila and classes at MFI so naiwan na naman tayo. The first night, nagising ka ng 1AM and pinatabi na lang kita sa waterbed at ingkipil taka, hiy anaogip kan inggaton 5AM.  Ooni ay nabangon ka pero nakakatulog ka rin ulit when I give you your pacifier so Sunday night was a good night for both of us.

Monday night was another story.  For some reason I could not get you to settle on the bed like the previous night.  So lagi kang nagagalaw kaya hindi ka masyadong nakaktulog so I put you in your crib na lang at least nakatulog ka ng set of 2 hours from 10PM to 5AM with an hour of wakefulness in between.  You are so cute pag nakahiga kang mag-isa sa waterbed at nakatagilid. :)

Today, we went to lola's very early in the morning to break our fast.  I cooked or tried to cook french toast kase umiiyak ka.  I guessed you were still sleepy.  Now, it's 8:50AM and you are asleep in your crib with the aban still binding you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...