Saturday, September 3, 2011

CRY BABY

You and I were alone last night and for some reason, you won't go to sleep until I let you cry yourself to exhaustion.  I started putting you to sleep at 3 quarter past 5 but you did not fall asleep until almost 10PM.  All you wanted to do was nurse and nurse but you were becoming gassy and was regurgitating a lot that I feared it would do you a lot of harm.  I tried to dance, rock, and sing you to sleep but you won't have any of it.  At At almost 4AM, your dad came.

It was a difficult time looking at you crying and crying. I do not know what to do.


Today, you, your dad and I and tita Sharon went to Solano.  That was your fist pasyal in that place.  We went to eat at Greenwich.  You started squirming while I was eating lasagna cuz you probably were hungry.  Hayyy, Xami, you made life complicated for me but you are so worth it. I adore you and love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...