Friday, September 23, 2011

Your First Road Trip beyond Solano

We went to Bagabag today.  Papa and Mama had to go to the Dome to meet with Dr. Macalinao and other people.  Tita Sharon came with us to babysit you.  So many people there who has been praying for you saw you at last and they were all delighted even Dr. Macalinao. You slept like the good baby that you are from 3PM until Tita Sharon had to wake you up at 7pm because our meeting was over and it was time to go.

You look so guwapo now.  All your baby acnes are gone.

Yesterday, papa went to Lagawe and there was only us.  Lola and I bathe you but from the moment I took you out from the tub, you howled like  you were in pain.  I was so afraid I hurt you somewhere that I cried with you.  But I just embraced you and you stopped crying and went to sleep straight away after you fed.  You are so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS GIFT THAT IS XAMI

Five years ago today, I felt specially blessed because at last, I was coming home from the hospital with a living and breathing 4000g baby ...